CUSTOMER SERVICE IMPROVEMENT
Giraffe Consulting's consultants have managed customer service improvement projects in both the public and private sectors.
In the private sector, our consultants have managed customer service improvement projects for a range of businesses, from SMEs right up to multi-nationals such as Reebok International Ltd.
By conducting professional research with customers we help businesses identify:
- Customers' needs and priority areas for focus
- Reasons for lost business or declining sales
- Customer service ratings across a range of criteria
- Ratings in comparison to the company's competitors
- Opportunities to develop new products and services
Similarly, in the public sector, our consultants have helped improve customer satisfaction performance ratings through:
- Obtaining objective feedback from customers
- Conducting focus groups with staff to obtain suggestions for improvement
- Developing improved customer service procedures
- Obtaining buy-in senior executives and staff at all levels
We conducted a customer satisfaction survey on behalf of a manufacturing business supplying the printing industry across Europe, following a decline in sales. Our research found that the company was not being sufficiently pro-active and we recommended more systematic and regular contact with customers, which increased awareness of their new products and resulted in increased sales.